Fantastic opportunity for a savvy Business Development Manager to work within one of Melbourne's premier, award winning user experience digital agencies - Carter Digital.
A proven commercial track record of selling digital solutions to clients and previous experience in a target driven new business role is essential.
What it takes to join Carter:
- Following up all leads & managing through full life cycle
- Generate new leads and opportunities
- Pitching & presenting to clients
- Looking at new markets & opportunities to expand within accounts
- Contribute towards ideas for new products & services
Your focus is:
- Look at opportunities to maximise their current revenue streams & to bring on new clients.
- Responsible for new business:
- Generate leads & opportunities via your own market knowledge & network / relationships
- Follow up opportunities and direct enquiries.
You must have exceptional communication skills, enabling you to build strong relationships and have a history in a similar position pitching digital solutions to clients.
Benefits of Working at Carter:
Drive your career with ongoing training and conferences Be part of and drive a creative and passionate culture Enjoy a converted warehouse studio and open environment - in the heart of Fitzroy Close to CBD, public transport, and bike paths Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
We're offering a fantastic opportunity to work with an agency that attracts a variety of clients from ASX listed companies, globally recognised charities and nationally renowned organisations within the arts sector.
Carter Digital is a fun & friendly team in the heart of Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Our HQ has been hand-crafted by its founders from recycled eco-friendly materials into the perfect creative environment.
How to Apply